Monday, August 1, 2016

Tome of Beasts is loose!

Kobold Press has announced that Tome of Beasts is shipping to backers of the Kickstarter and is now also available for order on their site (here) along with the Book of Lairs (also here), which has a print edition out but no PDF (yet).

If you've been living in a 5E vacuum (possible, I suppose) the Tome of Beasts is a massive, full color tome of 400+ new monsters for D&D 5E. Many come from prior products in the Kobold Press lineup (so if you've been keen on a Midgard of Southlands Bestiary for 5E, I think this is it) but there are many new beasts, too.

I'm still trying to get the PDF to download (it failed the first couple times) and will review this soon. I should be receiving my print copies of both this and Book of Lairs soon!

UPDATE: PDF downloaded, been reading it...also admiring the fantastic artwork. This is a must-have book for 5E DMs, trust me.


No comments:

Post a Comment