Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The New Big Dragon GM Screen for B/X D&D is Here


Actually, I've had it for at least a week, but just realized I haven't mentioned that bit.

The Screen is in two parts, with gorgeous artwork. They're durable, tough screens....not quite like the Savage Worlds style heavy board screens, but still very sturdy. Two spell books, character sheets and a collection of tables in book form round out the package. It's designed for B/X D&D but I think you could pull off a Labyrinth Lord game with this easily enough.

Either way, with this in I now realize I have a LOT of new stuff for B/X D&D, enough to run a fairly robust game, especially with all the B/X NBD books I have now (check out Richard LeBlanc's site here to see what is available and coming soon). I can guarantee you I would never have thought this to be a "thing" ten, fifteen...even twenty years ago. Ever, really.

Unfortunately I don't see a retail page for this one yet, but hopefully the funding was enough to make plenty of copies for sale post-Kickstarter.


2 comments:

  1. I hope a retail page is up soon. One of my friends was looking over mine and decided he needed one for himself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think word-of-mouth and seeing actual copies will sell a few for sure....it's a nice screen, very useful.

      Delete