Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Magic World Chronicler's Companion out by GenCon?

While perusing the Basic Roleplaying boards for tiny scraplets of info on potential future Magic World releases (yeah all of us D&D 5E gamers need to sit down and shut up when it comes to info on release schedules, m'kay???) I noticed this awesome bit posted by Nick Nacario that the Chronicler's Companion is conceivably going to exist this year. I am very happy....at this rate Magic World will be releasing product at a 1:2 ratio to D&D 5E. More money for me to spend on comics I guess, but I guess a book a year is better than none at all!

So from Nick's post:

Hey all,

I am currently laying out the Chronicler's Companion. It contains all of the material that Mr. Monroe stated earlier in this thread BUT with the addition of the Horsechester material that Mr. Richard LeDuc has written. The Horsechester material consists of a sourcebook detailing the village and environs of Horsechester as well as three scenarios that take place in and around the region.

Look for it in the next couple of months. I'm going to try to get it to GenCon.

Nick Nacario
Magic World Guy
Chaosium Inc.

CORRECTION: The scenario in the back of Horsechester is a three part scenario, NOT three scenarios. Sorry for the mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment