Monday, July 21, 2014

13th Age SRD at RPGNOW

Pelgrane Press has gathered the complete 13th Age System Reference Document (SRD) in one place for easy download at rpgnow here. If you've been on the fence about 13th Age as to whether or not its your cup of tea, the free SRD in one easy to use PDF will tell you all you need to know about the game.

It's a good sign that even as I am all excited about D&D 5E that I am still keen to continue playing and writing about 13th Age, and I can't wait for my next foray into 13th Age territory....although I plan to do to 13th Age what I did with Magic World, and devise a setting specifically for the game, one which takes advantage of all the implied tropes and expectations of the 13th Age (icons, Big Damn Fantasy Super Heroes, etc.)

13th Age just exudes "larger than life." Stuff like these illustrations are what I want to aim for in my next game:



No comments:

Post a Comment