Friday, August 16, 2013

The Best of Amazon Fake Reviews

I admit, I'm trying not to spit up my coffee on my workstation while looking at these. The whole thing was assembled by Amazon in honor of the best of the Fake Reviews, right here. Check it out, but point your lips toward your spittoon when you do!

A few favorites:

For the Three Wolf Moon Tee:

"Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather."

And for the Avery Durable View Binder:

"My women… keep sticking out over the edges, even getting away in some cases. I thought using clear, glass-ceiling page protectors would help, but it doesn't seem to slow them down anymore."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the chuckle. I liked the ones about the horse head!

    ReplyDelete