Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Neverwinter Looms



Neverwinter Online is going into Open Beta on April 30th, with some pre-release events going on which I might get a shot at joining. My wife is excited....she's been sold on the game thanks to her closed beta experiences, and I've had one chance to play in closed beta as well and rather enjoyed it (even if the timing was horrible, a weekend with a Neverwinter beta, Defiance beta, and multiple new game releases!)

Anyway, if anyone has some questions or interest about this game, let me know. I've been approached my some people looking for feedback to relay to Perfect World Entertainment, and as this is a game I am rather excited about I'm happy to oblige. Post below or email me and I will do what I can to forward them on. I'm not terribly good at this question thing, believe it or not, so readers help me out!


No comments:

Post a Comment