Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Magic World Tonight

Source

Well, if all goes well the first session of my new periodic Tuesday Niight Game should be underway this evening. It's designed to accomplish the following goals:

1. Start playing Magic World (and other RPGs that deserve attention eventually as well)

2. Get a weeknight game going that operates on a schedule that fits my current limited capacity as busy worker and busy father

3. A game night that is hosted at home so my wife can play again (reason being: our 16 month old is harder to track than a horde of xenomorphs! So a game at home makes this theoretically possible)

Anyway, if it's sufficiently interesting I may try to do an after-action blog report on it. I don't usually blog about my weekly sessions, although I do occasionally post tangential discussions on stuff that spins out of the Wednesday night game, but I can see how it would be fun to do an actual-play write up, and may give it a shot. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment